16.5.06

BAILAR Y MASTICAR CHICLE

I don’t know if women work in finance a lot but I would say not as much as men what is maybe a little weird because women can process a much thinking at the some time than man and it probably would let them manage better the information of technical analysis and news about the market and companies that influence the prices each moment. I mean in a intraday basis ………….

Sorry about me writing in English, I really want to practise English writing as I never do and probably I have a very Spanish structured bad English I´ll think about a blog just in the isle language for training

Pido disculpas por escribir este post en ingles, es que tengo mucho interés en practicar el inglés escrito porque nunca escribo en dicho idioma. Creo que tengo un muy mal Inglés con estructuras muy españolas. Pensare en un blog en inglés (es un decir) solo para practicar............ Podéis pensar porque tanto interés en aprender ingles, pero apuesto que sois capaces de  figuraros algunas de las motivaciones principales de alguien como yo para ello............


No hay comentarios: